Child Care Referrals
When you contact the Care About Childcare - USU office, you can expect to work with a friendly Referral Counselor who will help you locate child care that will meet your needs. Whether you are a new parent or have multiple children, whether you work part time, full time, in the day or in the evening, we can help you locate all your child care options and help ensure your child will receive quality child care.
- Go directly to the referral database to get a list of child care providers in you area.
- Call our office to speak to a referral counselor.
- Understanding Your Referral
- Referral Policies
- Quality Checklist
- "What is Quality Child Care for Young Children?" Brochure
- Child Care Subsidy Information
- Child Care Licensing Program Contact Information